Bidding Hot: titanium  tita  MACHINERY  mobile  pipe  battery  ABLTi 
 

out door flooring

Click image to view original image
Price: 2.50$/
Min.Order: 100
Supply 10000000
Delivery: Shipment within 3 days since the date of payment
Address: Asia Australia
Valid until: Never Expire
Updated on: 2017-07-23 13:47
Hits: 6
Enquiry
Company Detail






 
 
Details
Quick Details

 

 

Item

Outdoor composite decking

Type

  TW-02

Material

Wood Plastic Composite

Size

150mm(W)x25mm(H)

Length

1000mm-5400mm

Surface

Groove

Color

Cedar, Red pine, Red wood, Gray, Blue gray, Coffee,or customized

Loading Capacity

20GP:6000Meter(910m²)

 

Benefits 

 

 

1. No need of painting.

2. Easy and convenient to install and clean

3. Requires less routine maintenance.

4. Favorable mechanical performance 

Usage

Garden, Park, Yard, Balcony, Beach road, Pool surrounding etc.

Brand

COOWIN GROUP

Type:
Engineered Flooring
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Rucca Wood eco-decking
Model Number:
F04, 90 Decking
Technics:
Wood-Plastic Composite Flooring, engineered wood
Size:
90*25mm
Color:
gold, mahogany, teak, cedar, red , classic grey, black walnut
WPC:
wood plastic composite
Material:
wood and plastic
Feature:
waterproof,inflamming retarding,no toxic,anti-UV
Function:
outdoor
Usage:
gallery,balcony,swimming pool,garden,hotel
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:
standard carton

WPC eco-decking floor's main feature:

1) Recyclable; Rich color
2) No painting,inflaming retarding,water resistant 
3) Easy-to-install, low maintenance
4) Waterproof; environmental friendly
5) Natural looking and modern design.

Bland name Rucca
Item name Eco-flooring
Model F04
Size 90*25mm
Material a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness 25mm
Color Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order 500 square meters
Package Standard carton
Water absorption Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level Level B
Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 
Delivery period Within 30 days
Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application Outdoor ,swimming pool,park,gardon and so on
  1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
  2) Resistance to rot and crack
  3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
  4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
  5) High impact resistant
Features 6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
  7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
  8) Broad range of finished and appearance
  9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
  10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

Total: 0 [Show All]  Related Reviews
 
More »Our Others Products

[ SellSearch ]  [ Add To Favourite ]  [ Tell Friends ]  [ Print Content ]  [ Violation Report ]  [ Close Window ]

Trade Alert - Delivering the latest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox.